Kerala brings to you a magical tryst with nature through its various hills and hill stations. A majority of these places in Kerala are situated on the windward side of the majestic Western Ghats. Enjoy the long chain of lush mist-clad hill stations of Kerala and explore the various plantations, wildlife, flora and fauna that comprise an integral part of this experience.
Kumarakom is a village on Vembanad Lake in the backwaters of Kerala, southern India. It’s laced with canals, where houseboats ply the waters.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT MUNNAR
You will be picking from Cochin Airport / Ernakulam railway station and drive to Munnar (04 Hrs drive). On the way enjoy some waterfalls and natural scenic spots. On arrival at Munnar check into Hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
DAY 2: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast checkout from hotel spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 3: THEKKADY
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (04 Hrs); on arrival check in to the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
DAY 4: KUMARAKOM
After early breakfast check out from hotel and departs to kumarakom Check-in at houseboat and overnight stay at houseboat with food.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out and head to cochin airport/Ernakulam railway station.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing by traveller at disposal includes driver, toll, parking, driver's night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- GST applicable as per government rules
- Any Airfare
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc